Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

American Apparel Nail Lacquers -- Part One!


American Apparel Part 1, originally uploaded by nail.color.love.

Finally! I have moved to Chicago and I am now comfortably situated 3 blocks from an American Apparel. And guess what? They have a 3 polishes for $15 deal going on. Needless to say, I picked up six. When I am less poor, I'll pick up the rest.

Swatches to come soon, I just thought you might like a pic of what's to come. From front to back: Coney Island, Factory Grey, Hunter, Manila, Mount Royal, Office.

I'm wearing Hunter with Essie's Matte About You top coat-- I love it. The wear has been decent, too-- even with it mattified.

Have you guys heard anything about American Apparel's polish? I've heard the formula is quite good and the colors are pretty phenom. Either way, I'm excited to try them all out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

love/hate? rant/rave? just wanna drop a line? leave it here.